The last poster wins

TheCalliton

With absolute power can be abused, like heads exploding http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

random

http://bubblethoughts.com/wp-content/uploads/funny-pictures-horror-movie-cat-dark-scary.jpg

Edited by Thor.

I'm waiting for my low quality pizza to arrive, while I'm eating my high quality and cheap salad.

Is there salad in 'Merica? Or only McDonalds, BurgerKing, TacoBell etcetcetc?!

I should bring a lifetime supply of salads when I move. I love salad.

/random

Yes, there is salad here in 'Merica. McDonalds also offers salad, at least that's what they advertise it as, I personally don't eat there unless it's during soccer season and we stop there on the bus ride home. Even then I see if they offer to have us go to Subway instead. Still, I prefer to eat at home than to eat at restaurants. Also, no matter what I eat I can never seem to gain weight, probably because I barely eat.

Yes, there is salad here in 'Merica. McDonalds also offers salad, at least that's what they advertise it as, I personally don't eat there unless it's during soccer season and we stop there on the bus ride home. Even then I see if they offer to have us go to Subway instead. Still, I prefer to eat at home than to eat at restaurants. Also, no matter what I eat I can never seem to gain weight, probably because I barely eat.

Yesss, I know that there's salad in 'Murica that was a kind of joke because you know fast food and 'Murica go hand in hand, I also know that McDonalds offers salad since we have it here too. And I love their salad.

What we don't have is this Subway. Since you guys recommend it so much I shall need to try it once, probably get addicted to it and then go there every other day.

And I'm the same I eat a lot, but I still have 68 Kg. Just one more Kg and I'll be 69 then I'll have to hold my weight at that mark :teehee:

Also a random complaint to the Brits and 'Muricans, I hate your Lbs/pounds, feet, inches, miles per hour, farenheit, m/d/y stuff.

It's all stupid, it doesn't make much sense and I hate the fact that I'll have to get used to it. :armscrossed:

offtopic; My boyfriend got Dragons Dogma, and I can't play it cause I don't have a console. Now I'm jealous and I can only wish that I'll play it one day.

Yesss, I know that there's salad in 'Murica that was a kind of joke because you know fast food and 'Murica go hand in hand, I also know that McDonalds offers salad since we have it here too. And I love their salad.What we don't have is this Subway. Since you guys recommend it so much I shall need to try it once, probably get addicted to it and then go there every other day.And I'm the same I eat a lot, but I still have 68 Kg. Just one more Kg and I'll be 69 then I'll have to hold my weight at that mark :teehee: Also a random complaint to the Brits and 'Muricans, I hate your Lbs/pounds, feet, inches, miles per hour, farenheit, m/d/y stuff.It's all stupid, it doesn't make much sense and I hate the fact that I'll have to get used to it. :armscrossed: offtopic; My boyfriend got Dragons Dogma, and I can't play it cause I don't have a console. Now I'm jealous and I can only wish that I'll play it one day.

Subway... Is... Good. Mostly because you won't be eating a steaming grease blob if you go there.

Don't hate on us being the only people to use those silly measurements. I don't understand why we do it myself.

Dragon's... Dogma... Fun.

Best picture I took of my cat ever.This was taken with a shoe.

And you made fun of my pics I took with a potato? D:

Edited by K00L