The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Heh. Yesterday afternoon I placed an order with Scorpion for a Razer Naga and a Razer Tiamat. 9:30 exactly this morning there was a polite knock at the door, and a delivery guy asking for a "Mr Markov" I'm absolutely amazed, again, just how fast Scorpion are-I remember ordering interstate a few years ago and getting the box only 2 days later-their service, is absolutely amazing-they keep a record of your purchases and let you know if you've selected anything incompatible. They're the only store who have ever talked me out of buying one of their products.

ย 

And I gotta say, I was initially iffy about going Razer-their stuff is 100-200 more expensive than the nearest rival, but holy hell, once you've got them set up it's pretty obvious why. The Naga is amazing, it's a little oversensitive, coming off a G-9 Logitech, but it's extraordinarily comfortable, and it's got this freakey glow that changes colour every 4 seconds. The headset is good too, light as a feather, which is amazing considering it's built like a tank and mainly metal.

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

one searched from bing the others from google, hmm sdfsddf[adsfdadsfadsdsf

Edited by Thor.