The last poster wins

TheCalliton

After reading the ban notices today, I got to wondering why would anyone take the time to make over 50 accounts in order to endorse their own posted images. Is there some kind of special award or recognition for having a high number of endorsements? I have posted some images just for fun and to share some of my in game experience. If someone else likes them and endorses the image, that's fine. If they don't, that's fine too. But what is the big deal to get a lot of endorsements?

Apparently it's turned into some sort of competition.

ย 

It's nice to get endorsements if you know they're genuine...but fraud like that just cheapens the whole thing.

It turns out someone donated a huge lump sum of money to Precursor games, mystery to what company though??? Shadows Of the Eternals is saved we all hope...

it has so much potential.

especially when they are accepting idea's from the average guy like myself. :biggrin: Makes for a better game that way.

There is going to be a big announcement in a days time, we speculate its that very donation and who or what company helped or joined forces with Precursor games???

Edited by Thor.

Endorsements? it gives feed back that something is good. Take your guess now why soem people are so desperate to get their own stuff endorsed. :facepalm:
Some Years back we had a music producer in Germany that bought his own music to raise it in the charts. He paid people to go to stores to buy the CD's of his Artists. Guess what moral outbreak happened as the medias got wind of this. :facepalm:
Now guess why I'm needing a new keyboard, because of constant face keyboarding. :wallbash:

After reading the ban notices today, I got to wondering why would anyone take the time to make over 50 accounts in order to endorse their own posted images. Is there some kind of special award or recognition for having a high number of endorsements? I have posted some images just for fun and to share some of my in game experience. If someone else likes them and endorses the image, that's fine. If they don't, that's fine too. But what is the big deal to get a lot of endorsements?

I read that as well, couldn't help but laugh at it though. It's amazing how mad this whole skyrim ratings war has driven some people!