The last poster wins

TheCalliton

In today's news, two men were indicted for their part in a new scam. They dyed some strips of paper black and than convinced a few people that is was money that was smuggles in from Liberia.

It had been dyed so that it could be brought into the US. They were raising money to purchase the chemicals needed to get the dye out and turn the Liberian currency into US dollars. The victims were left holding strips of black paper. :blink:

I have seen easier, less time consuming and less expensive methods of making toilet paper. ;D

I just had a dream that I was in some kind of war, and there was a sniper hiding under a low balcony shooting people, so I slid under and kicked him in the face. He crawled around with a knife but I was stuck on something and I was trying to pull the trigger of my shotgun but it just wouldn't work. He was getting closer and closer, knife drawn, then he started getting faster and I was panicking so much, and then BOOM I shot him. So much relief... and then I woke up.

It's not very often that I have dreams of war, but I always survive for some reason. I read somewhere that people who play video games often are more likely to escape the enemy in dreams/nightmares like that.