The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I, i can't beleive it, the forum is, is UUPPP!. I think i went into withdrawal, i actually played Skyrim :blink:

Edited by Thor.

I, i can't beleive it, the forum is, is UUPPP!. thank i went into withdrawal, i actually played Skyrim :blink:

So how's Skyrim doing these days? I heard a 1.9 patch got out, not sure if it fixes bugs or introduces new ones like patches before it. ;D

Hmm, I think I'll get Skyrim and New Vegas again, I got so bored while the Nexus was under maintenance I actually set up Steam in Wine. Unfortunately, that means I'll have two more games to mod, may be too much work for me. :confused:

I wonder if the last poster wins was what took the most of the time to reconfigure back into the new layout??? :confused:.

Edited by Thor.

I, i can't beleive it, the forum is, is UUPPP!. thank i went into withdrawal, i actually played Skyrim :blink:

So how's Skyrim doing these days? I heard a 1.9 patch got out, not sure if it fixes bugs or introduces new ones like patches before it. ;D

Hmm, I think I'll get Skyrim and New Vegas again, I got so bored while the Nexus was under maintenance I actually set up Steam in Wine. Unfortunately, that means I'll have two more games to mod, may be too much work for me. :confused:

I've been on it for the last few days and works better than ever, for me at least. They are done with the patches now.