The last poster wins

TheCalliton

^ Why do you have a christmas countdown in you sig? ^

isn't it obvious... family, cookies, presents, and a merry time ( not nessary in the same order) :wink:

This is so true and the fact that I forget until the last moment. This way I can't forget... :D

xmas to me means booze, sprouts, and flash gordon

For me, Christmas is booze, a lot of unnecessary cuddling (can't say I don't like it), Monty Python and a whole lot of explosive ordnance. :biggrin:

I'm thinking of buying command and conquer tiberium wars, i had that game while back, but lost the disk. Now that its on steam i am thinking about it. :blink: It was the best of the series.

i miss that game :(

Edited by Thor.

Christmas = best self cooked meal(s) and cookies of the year ... no unnecessary cuddling ... either Buck Rogers or a Babylon 5 marathon ... and a loot of thinking on a year.

Nope this month its going to a ssd, no games until i save up enough for it. I am one paycheck away, so that's good enough for me :biggrin:

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820147194

Dude i am looking forward to that clean one second start times :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

My system is more than capable.

Dude when i get it i am tempting to youtube it. :blink: :blink: Just for bragging rights.

Strange thing with this ssd, the bigger it is, the faster it is???

Capacity 128 GB 256 GB 512 GB Model MZ-7PD128 MZ-7PD256 MZ-7PD512 Type of Drive Solid State Drive (SSD) Form Factor 2.5-inch (Reduced 7mm thickness for use with ultraportables and netbooks) For Use With Desktop and laptop PCs (including ultraportables and netbooks) and workstations Interface SATA 6Gbits/s (backwards compatible with SATA 3Gbits/s and SATA 1.5Gbits/s) Random Read Speeds 97K IOPS 100K IOPS Sequential Read/Write Speeds 530 MB/s / 390 MB/s 540 MB/s / 520 MB/s Controller 3-Core Samsung MDX Controller Type of NAND Flash 2xnm Samsung Toggle DDR 2.0 NAND Flash Memory (400Mbps) Type of Cache 256MB Samsung LPDDR2 SDRAM 512MB Samsung LPDDR2 SDRAM Included Software Samsung Magician 4.x, Samsung Smart Data Migration software Dimensions 0.28 by 2.75 by 3.94 in. (H x W x D) Warranty 5-Year Limited

Edited by Thor.