The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I recognise the name, who are they and were've they gone

I recognise the name, who are they and were've they gone

For me, an old friend. Banned by request one day and haven't heard from him since.

I've checked and I have him on my friends list also. As I say I recognise the name and I know we spoke as I have PMs from him also.

I have the memory of a flea as you know and have trouble remembering things at the best of times. With everything that's happened the last number of years I have trouble remembering the "normal" things.

Its my husband's birthday and instead of being able to do everything we planned for him today, he is at his father's bedside as he is dying of bone cancer. He has hours left and we are all in a state of shock and grief as you can imagine. So my apologies if I ask dumb questions, I'm having problems keeping hold of normal memories at the moment :confused:

Thank you Auri, its a bit dizzying to say the least as we thought we had more time. That's the problem isn't it, we always think we have more time, when time doesn't seem to want to stand still for any of us. Talk about slipping through fingers etc.

Anyway my Queen, thank you for your thoughts and kind words :)

Sorry to hear that Naomi *hugs tight*

We're talking about the old guy who used to write funny things all over the nexus, I miss seeing his messages here and there they made me smile often :P he liked to peek on others profiles often lol

Edit : My condolences Naomis.

I have three names on my I miss you list Pagafyr is one of them but most missed is one guy that I call brother, he seldom occasionally surfaces but always at inconvenient times .. one other is Balagor, there are some more for different reasons i miss too.

Edited by SilverDNA

:mellow: I understood is situation to a point, kind of understood why he banned himself, had lots to do with mining sickness i think????