The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hey Ironman5000, i think i have the disbelievers on the run, check out the aliens thread.

dang good evidence to :dance: :laugh: :D

Edited by Thor.

Hiii guys

I'm back and had the time of my life. I never knew that spending time with someone you love could lift up my spirit THIS much :happy:

We parted today and it's LDR again until winter. But I wasn't too sad, I'll see him again soon and either way we got a good start.

And the people of Zagreb don't like seeing two guys holding hands apparently, everybody was staring sooo much. One guy got up to us and was like "Awh are you two a couple? That's so cute, gay is ok guys. Have a nice day!" which made our day.

I wont bother going through the tons of pages here since it was 2 weeks I lasted checked.

Hope all of you are fine and okay.

-

Welcome back!

Glad you had a good time! :D

Edit: Ugh... I wish my laptop had super gaming powers...

But it doesn't.

I would like to finally maybe beat The Witcher 2 but it runs really bad even on the lowest settings.

Edited by K00L

I bought witcher 2 again for 4 bucks, i couldn't resist, saved the disk collectors edition for the shelf. No extra dlc in it anyways.

Edited by Thor.

it does an update and this includes the Enhanced stuff which is approximately 11Gb :)