The last poster wins

TheCalliton

If you have a speaker system that sounds great even without the amp turned on, and the difference is almost negligible then you my friend have one of the best sounding speakers out there. Those car stereos sometimes sound really tiny without the amp on, if you can simply turn it off and have a movie like experience even then, that's the way to go.

ย 

you need fidelity as well as bass to add that movie like experience, even when my speakers are bookshelf speakers, they are not your average speakers, they also put out, Fidelity and bass.

ย 

It doesn't matter the source, as long as you have a decent pair of speakers, a amp isn't always required, even though it adds that mind blowing bass.

ย 

Boston acoustic rules, not cheap either.

ย 

I bought the speakers with this package, but he receiver didn't do the speakers justice, so i upgraded to a 1000 watt-140watt per channel Pioneer HD reciever, and it certainly drives them well.

ย 

http://www.amazon.com/Denon-DHT-1513BA-Channel-Theater-Acoustics/dp/B007R8U5RG/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_1

ย 

i tried searching for two more to make it 7.1 but they are damn expensive.

ย 

The first review says it all.

ย 

The speakers are actualy 114watt per channnel, did some research and the advertisement was wrong.

Edited by Thor.

Question, should i buy it for ps3 or pc, hmm i have the same red controller as he :cool:

ย 

It would probably be better to just use a PS3 controller on the PC, right? After all, you have a godly computer, Thor.

But you'll probably miss out on exclusives and many other games. :/

ย 

ย 

Not bad at all, Billy!

ย 

Election day tommorow, though I'll only vote because it's mandatory. Voting is pointless this year since we only have one party in a functional state, Labour is going to be down for the count for a while methinks.

ย 

Donkey vote time! :laugh:

Yeah, my first election day. I'm not sure who I will vote for because I honestly don't care. Nothing the leaders have said affects me or my family in any way, so it doesn't worry me that much.

I know who my Dad is going to vote for, but I dunno if I should agree with his choice, or go against it so they cancel each other out. :tongue:

Edited by billyro

I would say, "I win," but I would win and then lose right away when I go let my husky out. :tongue:

ย 

You could say "I'm out" :D