The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Is there a topic to this thread?

The topic of this thread is that there is no topic. The only way to be on topic is to post, and since there is no set topic, the topic revolves around being off topic. So only when you're off topic, will you truly be on topic.

Disclaimer: This thread was created by Yoda, follow his instructions you must. :smile:

Is there a topic to this thread?

The topic of this thread is that there is no topic. The only way to be on topic is to post, and since there is no set topic, the topic revolves around being off topic. So only when you're off topic, will you truly be on topic.

Disclaimer: This thread was created by Yoda, follow his instructions you must. :smile:

Listen to the wise one, I will.

this is a revolution, a thread without a topic is against forum values, but in this case, the moderators approved and will never lock this thread, in fact the record we are proposing was once front page news.

we are almost at the 50.000 mark, so 100,000 posts to go, for a halfway win.

I say 400,000 is kind of out here, considering how fast we are posting, a post a minute for 5 days we could reach 200,000 posts.

Edited by Thor.

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/sites/bbcgoodfood.com/files/recipe_images/recipe-image-legacy-id--338761_12.jpg

http://z4.ifrm.com/30032/169/0/e5269424/e5269424.gif

omg I'm watching cupcake wars on TV and then this, I want one NOW.

Oh Morning Nexus :) xxx