The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I can see steam box to be failure, if the price is going to be 1000$, especially the pc market. In that catagory people know better whats good and whats not.

http://www.gamefront.com/xi3-piston-specs-price-availability/

Would you pay for a pc with that spec setup. Or buy something better with the same money.

Edited by Thor.

GTA? I'm so over that

:mellow:

*Evil music starts playing*

It's true, R* could have released it sooner for PC but I would rather play something else now.

Never thought they still make Jensen, to bad though, i sold my jensen speakers, for the same price as they have them listed on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KEF-MODEL-101-TYPE-1122-REFERENCE-SPEAKERS-/121186702877?pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item1c374a561d

,lol coming from the reviews its a cheap quad amp, sound splits the signal up.

i sold them for 500$ a piece.

Sigh, still might get it anyways.

http://www.amazon.ca/Jensen-Power760-4-Channel-Watt-Amplifier/dp/B000NPUIP4/ref=sr_1_50?ie=UTF8&qid=1380677326&sr=8-50&keywords=amplifiers+home

I didn't have the room,, so i had no choice but to sell them, plus they where being neglected and not used. The quad tape deck i still have, filled with a whole bunch of 70's music. Came to think of it, My Father did mention to me he was one of the first people to have mixed tapes at the time.

Those speakers though, they where a thing of beauty, they had a wattage of 1000watts at the time before they changed the rating system back in the day. You learn something every day, its a english company. No wonder they are so rare.

Edited by Thor.

GTA? I'm so over that

It's true, R* could have released it sooner for PC but I would rather play something else now.

Yeah it's a bit stupid of them to delay the PC release. I thought they would have enough sense to realise they would make a ton of money, but nope.

:mellow: Rockstars social club is still down, waiting fro the site to be up and running so i could finally play online. Still working under the hood.

November is the release date

Too late, I'm going to play something else by then.

GTA? I'm so over that

Yeah it's a bit stupid of them to delay the PC release. I thought they would have enough sense to realise they would make a ton of money, but nope.

I really have no idea why they focus on the consoles, where they can get a large share from the PC as well.