The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Well, got my Skyrim to work on medium with 25-30 fps with a comp that's barely above the minimum requirements and should lag like hell on lowest :dance:. That means I win.

Now to get it to high.

I have SkyBoost, ENB Series 9, interior fog mesh remover, realistic lighting without post-processing and an edited .ini file to remove shadows, vsync, grass, etc. And then I have my modifications that remove the falling leaves, snow, pine needles, smoke and I reduced the size of some textures and now it works on medium. I almost got it to work on high, might be able to do that in a few hours.

Well i am eager to get the game updated soon hopefully, Skyboost and script dragon doesn't work anymore do to the patch coming out today. Edited by Thor.

Hehe, that's why I turn off the updates and set Steam to offline. And then I block it with firewall, just in case. That's the reason why I hate Steam, I have only two games on Steam (Skyrim and Serious Sam BFE) and both are a mess after the update, especially Skyrim. And even if you set it to NOT update the game it will download the patch if you don't put it to offline :facepalm:.

I have figured it out reinstalled everything except script dragon, and its all good and fun. No lag or anything at all. It seems i am the only one???

60fps everywhere on ultra with 16x sli csaa.

Still no update yet.:confused:

Also installed the latest beta drivers, and funny enough i noticed a 8fps increase in crysis, good old nvidia updates, they keep on coming. Even though they are beta, and funny enough designed for Skyrim. Noting the launcher lol when you install it.

Edited by Thor.