The last poster wins

TheCalliton

60.1 fps in f1 2010 with modded textures :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

With 2 gtx470's i looked on youtube for comparison but its seems like the average fps is 40 35fps.

But me I'm getting a whopping 60.1 fps maxed out

http://oi44.tinypic.com/23k3si1.jpg

Edited by Thor.

I dug thorugh my helmet cam from my time in Iraq (around 3 years ago) and found a lot of stuff that I should put up on the internet, just so everyone knows what a soldier goes through.

Helmet cam? I didn't had a camera in my helmet. I was in Afghanistan, but I believe no one should see what I've seen. People might know what a soldier goes through on the battlefield, but they'll never know how he feels and I pray they never find out. I especially don't want them to know how it feels to take someone's life.

Ah, well, at least I win for now.

Edited by Werne

I dug thorugh my helmet cam from my time in Iraq (around 3 years ago) and found a lot of stuff that I should put up on the internet, just so everyone knows what a soldier goes through.

Helmet cam? I didn't had a camera in my helmet. I was in Afghanistan, but I believe no one should see what I've seen. People might know what a soldier goes through on the battlefield, but they'll never know how he feels and I pray they never find out. I especially don't want them to know how it feels to take someone's life.

On the bright side, I win for now.

Heh, I worked through as Recon force 2. I've probably seen worse. We went in first, and left last. I didn't see to much war though, just the usual ambush and extraction, but I was in some pretty tough firefights.

And while taking the life, I usually just remember the fact that those guys killed one of my friends.

I had some fun times though. Either way, I had a helmet cam bought from Radio Shack, and took it with me to service. They let you do that, put won't let you record a lot.

I left the service to get a college degree, but I plan to go back. I've spent years in this dump, and I think the soldier's life suites me.

Oh, and a win for me.

@SubjectProphet Well, I'm a recon sniper, whenever I pull the trigger there's one less guy on the other side. And I can see the one I'm aiming at, like he's right in front of me, not suspecting anything. And then, in a blink of an eye, he's gone. Things like these tend to get stuck inside your head, like flashing images, constantly reminding you of what you've done. I sometimes can't sleep at night, rolling these images and remembering stuff I would very much like to forget. If you want to know what I've seen, just imagine how much damage can a 50 caliber sniper round do. And imagine getting shot twice as well. So you couldn't see things much worse than I did.

The only good thing I can remember is that one of my shots actually saved another soldier's life. It was one of the american medics, I was covering his unit's extraction when he got separated from the rest. He made a run for it and ran into a guy I was aiming at. A few centimeters to the right and both of them would've been dead. It was just a lucky shot, but it saved a life and that's the only thing I'm proud of in my entire time there.

Edited by Werne