The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Werne had something Happen to him and he's stuck with Guard Duty

I stepped on a landmine during a rescue mission but I got the job done. The good thing is, only my left hand is busted, I only got 3 or 4 pieces in my leg. Thank good for Planika military boots, I would've lost my leg if it wasn't for them. But the bad thing is, now I have to have a ton of paperwork to access a civilian airport, I'm activating metal detectors when I walk through them, they just go *beep* *beep* *beep*.

Ah bless, and if they ask for a strip search to make sure????!!!!

I believe it makes things worse instead of better and I wanted to try to play it again this weekend. Will stay with Amalur or Dungeon Siege maybe...

Thinking of you guys. :)

Werne had something Happen to him and he's stuck with Guard Duty

I stepped on a landmine during a rescue mission but I got the job done. The good thing is, only my left hand is busted, I only got 3 or 4 pieces in my leg. Thank good for Planika military boots, I would've lost my leg if it wasn't for them. But the bad thing is, now I have to have a ton of paperwork to access a civilian airport, I'm activating metal detectors when I walk through them, they just go *beep* *beep* *beep*.

Well..... I seem to have a very faint internet signal here in the middle of friggin' nowhere.......

So... win.

Ouch that must of hurt, again how that reminds me of Kellys hero's, i bet now a days they are harder to spot, instead of Arrows they upgraded to land mines :teehee:

Edited by Thor.