The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Funny comment incoming :teehee:

YAAA wooo i official sold my 2 gtx470 200$ a piece, ya know the inflated prices and lack of them makes them rare you know. Funny same price almost when i first got them nearly 2 years ago. a year and a half.

A friend of mine said I'll buy them as soon as i mentioned that they where for sale (:. Almost paid off my gigabyte radeon 7950 :dance: Also i am very, very pleased with it so far, getting 54 to 56c on heavy load witch is Skyrim :thumbsup: Crysis the same thing.This is on fans Don't ya know :biggrin:

Edited by Thor.

I've decided to save up and buy an ooper dooper machine for gaming as my main machine's processor has gone again for the second time in 3 years and this machine is 8 years old and is not built for gaming.

A present for me is called for me thinks.....

@naomis I think you should get this:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EYjUIC3VDKQ/TiRjbtaCqsI/AAAAAAAAAZk/UevJwMlNezg/s1600/Computer.jpg

It's quite powerful, it can run Super Mario with only minor lag :thumbsup:.

It has the same quiet and cool tech like the amd Phenom chips. Declocks when in idle and overclocks when on load. :laugh: On the fly.

Also been playen Crysis 2 for the last Hour and i never went over 52c, AWWWWEEESSSOOOOMMEMMEEE.......Also for some awesome reason Crysis Loads in 1second, no joke with Custom texture packs and so on, ssd of course :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Double win..

Edited by Thor.