The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Sniff my 200$ chair that i bought 3 years ago is still the same price, sigh it just broke on me today :sad: .. Strang it didn't have much weight on it lol. Still it was one comfy chair, sniff miss it already. So going to buy another..

http://www.staples.c...&affixedcode=WW

You will be missed.. :sad:

Edited by Thor.

@ AliasTheory a wonderful picture vibrant and full of detail love it

Sniff my 200$ chair that i bought 3 years ago is still the same price, sigh it just broke on me today :sad: .. Strang it didn't have much weight on it lol. Still it was one comfy chair, sniff miss it already. So going to buy another..

http://www.staples.c...&affixedcode=WW

You will be missed.. :sad:

Well, the chair obviously commited suicide because it didn't want you sitting on it anymore.

And by the way, a 200$ chair worked for 3 years and it broke? I'd say it's a piece of junk. I have a 30 years old Yugoslavian "Jadran" office chair that still works perfectly (at the time this chair was produced, it cost around 50$).

Hey, out of curiosity...does anyone watch/subscribe to this thread and receive e-mails for it? I was just thinking how much e-mail you would get, given how fast this thread moves.

No, I don't watch this thread. But I think Thor. does.

Hey, out of curiosity...does anyone watch/subscribe to this thread and receive e-mails for it? I was just thinking how much e-mail you would get, given how fast this thread moves.

No, I don't watch this thread. But I think Thor. does.

I watch the thread (and yeah, Thor probably does too) but I don't receive e-mails.