The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I do and I receive emails and delete them. Gotta get emails from someone right :)

YAAYY i get for amazing fps with Crysis 2 and with a Radeon 7950, not overclocked, just more voltage.. It was kind of lacking for some reason..

Get a average of 50fps to 60fps with v.sync. Never drops below 50 :biggrin: On Ultra with Awesome texture packs, although sometimes it fails, see through walls and dirt floating in the air sort of thing lol.

Edited by Thor.

Thor, you're like me with overclocking and upgrading computers. We're both obsessed with it. I have 4 computers, my Alienware my main, and my other 3 are backup (HAHAHAHA LOL 3 backups) and I love to upgrade them and add new parts and improve gaming performance.

I love computers too, unfortunately I can only "upgrade" when something breaks down as I'm a mother of 3, grandmother of 3 and godmother of 2 and have a terminally ill husband, so money is tight.

Either way I love mucking around with them and am saving up to buy the PC of my dreams (which will most probably change in speck as time goes on lol). I never overclock as I don't have the confidence to do so, but hey I love what my little machine can do and even if I wish it could do more then I'll have to wait.

So, as an American, I apperantly have to vote for someone even if I disagree with them? I get called lazy and close minded because I won't vote this year if RP doesn't make it to the race. If I vote, I'll be supporting someone I dont support.

I'm an ex-pat US citizen and have yet to receive my ballot papers for either my named state or the national elections.... have no idea who's running for what yet lol

Winning on the job again i see :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Also i have 3gb if vram :teehee:

Edited by Thor.

Should've brought my Alienware bro. Despite what anyone says, they're well worth the price. The hardware is amazing, never have lagged with my current one. People say they're crap because they've never used one before.