The last poster wins

TheCalliton

No i rather mention it here, keeps winners away lool. Also i bought that HDMI to Toslink-composite coax 4 port hdmi switcher..

Now i can Upsample Wii, snes, n64, gamecube, to HDMI and then downsample audio from hdmi to toslink :teehee: Well not down sample in a sense, Toslink has the same Sound quality as HDMI, just that hdmi is 7.1 when Optical is 5.1 :teehee: lool

Also getting a 5.1 HDMI reciever, maybe Onkyo this time, big fan of that make, friend of mine has one and its AWEESOME!!

Edited by Thor.

@naomis Who's Slayer?

Anyway, what do you guys think of this outfit I made for FO3:

http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/Images/2605357-1337881174.png

I didn't get much of a feedback on it so I'm asking here. I'm not satisfied with it but I suppose it looks "good". Actually, I think it's crap.

reason because i also have composite to hdmi uppslamper for the wii snes gamecube and so on, Knowing how bad the uspscalers are on those lcd tv's and such, so i am set.. Best setup EEEVVVEEERR... :teehee:

So playing Zelda twilight princess in Almost HD now, it looks great.. :teehee:

You know some of those hd recievers have upsampling built in, route it through twice to get a even better picture when i do get one. With fm radio of course :teehee:

Edited by Thor.

Werne I like it, good for Skyrim or DA if you have the time or inclination and Slayer is SlayerPaul I think if I remember rightly lol

Nicely donr Werne, Skyrim Needs more full body Armour. That vault 101 suit would fit Well in Skyrim, with a bit of made up lore of course.. :teehee:

and Werne you're right it should have been Subject lol. Gosh I got too much on my mind right now :D

I keep to myself on upgrading and overclocking. If I blow my base up, no one will know. (THAT IS A LIE! IT WILL BE ALL OVER THE NEWS!)

ME3's ending apperantly sucked. I would've chosen the one I made even if the demanded choice was there. I liked it.

I give ME3 an 8/10.

That vault 101 suit would fit Well in Skyrim, with a bit of made up lore of course.. :teehee:

Dwemer made Vaults to live in and that jumsuit is from one of their Vaults. After centuries of living in them, they started coming out of the vaults wearing those jumpsuits and carying AK47s. They want to take over Skyrim, enslave all Nords, legalise cannabis, prostitution and bigamy, and all that is just masking their plan to take over Cyrodiil and turn in into the biggest brothel in the world.

Now that's what I call lore-friendly http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif.