The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Werne, sorry, I guess I'm tired, (mentally as well as physically) trying to puzzle out why cosmetic and armor mods can break an already damaged game :)

I never had this problem with Oblivion and I've been playing Two Worlds and Amalur again as they are so user friendly. I just want to immerse myself in a different world and forget all about this one for a while. I will most probably go back to DA and play through those again from start to finish and fantasise about DA3.

My apologies for being a little highly strung lately.

My love to you all, dear readers

Naomi xxx

:biggrin: i was on a hunt for a decent full hd receiver, any suggestions. Also would be nice for one with toslink out :biggrin: especially one with decent up sampling.. Edited by Thor.

oh my goodness enough already.

my win I think

Thor, your constant talk about overclocking made me think so I fired up AMD Catalyst, unlocked the Overdrive and ran Auto-Tune. I must say, it turned my crappy ATI Radeon HD 4350 into an awesome graphics card. FO3 jumped from 26 fps to 65 fps, Skyrim went up from 20 fps to 45 fps and I must say, It's awesome http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif.

GPU clock is set to 640MHz (it was 450) and memory clock is 510 (it was 400). Temperature stays the same as always while playing (95oC) and in idle it's actually lower than usual (it was 65oC and now it's 57oC). Now I can finally play FO3 without any lag http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/dance.gif.

Edited by Werne