The last poster wins

TheCalliton

What else is there to do in Skyrim when you have done everything, right mess around and cause havoc...

I sometimes spawn a few giants in the city, sit back and watch random people being launched into orbit. Either that or I spawn bandits in villages.

I wish for someone to make a mod where you can have your own bandit group attacking caravans and villages, pillaging, looting, killing livestock, burning down farms and wheat fields. Then I'll enjoy this game because the only option you have is either being naughty (not being bad, being naughty), neutral or a shining beacon of hope for everyone.

I want all hell to break loose and for chaos to swallow all of Cyrodiil. There is no true evil in Skyrim, I want Mehrunes Dagon to feel like a petty criminal compared to me and with all the evil deeds I do, no one knows my name and no one gives a damn about who I am. And when I chop people's heads off, survivors still treat me like I'm their closest buddy. That sucks.

:armscrossed: No, that would be a good idea though, be apart of the forsworn would be better, better organized to..

Once was a part of the great war after all, spoiler..

Looking at Skyrim's hot files, I found inspiration in modifying some sentences I heard in-game.

Like this one for example: "They say Ulfric Stormcloak murdered the High King... with his arse! Farted him apart!"

But it's not his fault, the cook put too much spices on his venison.

My computer is making odd noises. I checked through the hardware and found no damage to it. I think the hard drive has been working itself out while the laptop was moving. Ugh, happens to all of my computers. X.X

You know that svideo-composite to hdmi converter, it also stretches a 480P signal to a widescreen format, it fits a 42inch tv just perfectly :biggrin: , it doesnt enhance the image from the game itself but keeps it from jagging any further from its original source, its quite good looking in fact. Very impressed with it so far, once i get a decent HD receiver with upsampling it would look even better :biggrin: Playing Starfox adventures for the first time in Widescreen format :thumbsup: woot. Edited by Thor.