The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Nite nite honey, get some rest and we'll speak later xxx

One last win before work. I hate night shifts and guard duty, I have to stand on a tower staring at nothing all night. A 10 hour shift, 6 days a week for 500$ a month. And sometimes I go to Afghan where I work 24 hours a day, risking my life for extra 500$ a month. The job sucks, the salary sucks, my country sucks and my life sucks. The only good thing about all this is that when I die, my country will pay for the funeral.

The worse thing is, I'll need to do this for the next 40-45 years to retire. I hate real life.

What a nice way to wake up. My corporal runs in yelling "WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!" and all I do is panic. And then he says "phyc" and I make him run a lap. Around the base. The WHOLE base. :thumbsup:

My run in the range wasn't that bad. Pretty damn good for me. I still hold the squad record in times and hits. Never know when a nuclear war may break....

And Werne- my position is horrible too. I get paid so low, my wife needs a job. I'm restricted from retiring for another 15 years, according to my contract.

Edited by SubjectProphet

Duuude you gotta see the new men in black, i have to say its the best story so far, very good writing, and i am a big critic when it comes to that sort of things, because i hate plot holes.

Oh yeah, let me head to the nearest desert city and find a movie theater. -_-

I think I've got IBS. Doc said not to worry, just eat regularly to keep my stomach filled and I should be fine. Another problem to add to the list. Ugh.

IBS is about learning what foods set you off and what don't (I know as I've got it too and boy is it a pain in the ass, pardon the pun). It gets easier and you need to learn the right combinations of food and usually its the things you love the most that set you off :) Not fair but what the hell, for me its garlic, sweetcorn and chilli (I'm allergic now to the latter).

Good look hun and watch what you eat is all I can say to that.

Morning all and hope you have a good day :D

Here's a Croatian tongue-twister for you guys: Igla igra igru igle. It means "Needle plays a needle's game" but it's hard to pronounce it without screwing up.

If you figure out how to pronounce it, you get a giant cookie http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif. Russians might have an advantage though, our languages and pronunciations are similar but we use a latin alphabet instead of cyrilic.