The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I didn't find a trace of a program in my task manager, maybe he did it from the main router. I don't know, but I masked my IP and that was perfectly fine but he uses something I really don't trust is permitted on the forums. I don't mind my IP being traced and everything, it's just Spain, really?

I have a great urge to buy a set of Onkyo 5.1 speakers for my HD onkyo 5.1 reciever, duh it has everything i ever wanted, HDtv pass through and so on, upscaling.

ย 

Even comes with pc support.. :teehee: It has everrrythiiinngg!!!

ย 

Sniff i might have to sell my 500 watt Logitech 5500 speaker system :sad: :sad: Anyone recommend a selling price, its listed on amazon for 400$

ย 

ย 

http://www.amazon.co...r/dp/B0002WPSBC

ย 

I have to say it, My Sharp Aquos looks even better with it hooked up to the HD 5.1 reciever, i mean i couldn't believe it. It has some nice filters built into it..

ย 

Very impresssed with it. And my tv recognized it right away, even the remote had pre programmed codes..

ย 

My reciever cost me 500 alone lol...Speakers next :teehee:I cant wait..

ย 

My current systems amazing, but it lacks in inputs, this fixed my problem :thumbsup:

Cons no speakers yet

Edited by Thor.

why is he a cheeky monkey?? or just totally nuts???

Thor, do you like bananas?

You can find out

ON THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Werne

I exchanged it for a speaker plus amp combo, at 650watts. its a step higher then the model i got, note to self make sure your speakers are compatible. i had a spare pair but the amp died i realized :sad:

ย 

Funny thing though it cost me 50$ more :teehee:

Edited by Thor.