The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Rubber chicken or roast chicken. Omg I'm hungry now :(

No, stop please, I'll end up raiding the fridge and I'm about to go to bed :unsure:

Fridge to the left, stairs to the right, left, right, left, right......

Feed meee, fridge is calling you, eat at joes.. Pizza or something if nothing in fridge. Take out?? Edited by Thor.

Well, I'm thinking about getting the Zastava M93 Crna Strela for myself, I really want to place it on the wall above my TV. I've been using it for quite a while on the range, even served a few months with it in the field and I must say it's a bloody good rifle. It just came back from calibration and repair so I need to get used to the new barrel.

The big problem is that the price for a new one is way too high for me but I found a way to get it cheaper by buying it in parts directly from the factory. That way I'm able to lower the price from 8000$ down to 2000. The best thing is, some of the more expensive parts I already posess, like long-range optics, muzzle break, rear shock absorbers, bolt and firing pin, I bought them all for 100$ at the weapon disposal site (the place where guns are melted). That brings down the price to 700$ and I might be able to get cheap used parts and replace them with new once I have the money.

And here's the pic of the gun:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4f/Sniper_Zastava_M93.jpg

Edited by Werne

sooo this thread has been going on for almost 3 years now, with just over 14000 posts, and all of a sudden you wanna try to get it to 400,000. when you messaged me i figured we were at like 300 something thousand lol

No its been going on for a quite awhile now, it'll grow on you to the point of no return if ya post once. Its a trap and a record attempt :teehee: Edited by Thor.

Do I have to run round confiscating all pointy objects and making all those using threatening behaviour stand in the corner until they behave????

:D

I'd like to see you try with that arrow in your knee.

http://www.tshirtvortex.net/wp-content/uploads/Lotofthisgoingaround_sq.jpg

No its been going on for a quite awhile now, it'll grow on you to the point of no return if ya post once. Its a trap and a record attempt :teehee:

haha that sounds like a challenge to never post in this thread again...

...challenge accepted

(ive done my part for the record. gl hf) :thumbsup:

Edited by hoofhearted4