The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Any ideas on a good stereo audio table and such, my 42inch is mounted and i need advice, its about 30inch above the floor and i need one thats about 45inch's in length.

Crossing the boarder on Tuesday, state side.. Any good stores to look out for, mainly parts of new york :teehee:

interesting conversation commence :teehee:

WOOOWWWW 18 guests, please help us out anonymous ones, your creeping me out.. :teehee: I'm its getting, come on stop it, please post something, its not right :teehee: ..

Dude 18 people posting at a single time, now that would certainly help us out..

Sniff now come on, pleeeeaaassseee post something :sad:

Now the numbers has dropped to 9, sigh its going to be a long 400,000 posts :teehee:

now its 7 :sad:

:armscrossed:

Edited by Thor.

Humm i think i broke a new record in fps in Crysis 2, can you believe i hit a WHOPPINHG 120fps with v.sync... Completely maxed out with custom textures and so on??

ya i believe i am ready for Crysis 3, Still tempting to buy another 7950, duuuuddee i can't believe it. Snap shots coming soon.

Humm my card ROOOOOCCCCKKKKSSSS!!!!

WOOOOT and thats with a single card, holy cow. I am ultimately shocked right about now...:woot:

Edited by Thor.

I am laughing, crys abit in happyness, 200fps without v.sync and 120fps with v.sync, i am not joking right about now, dead serious.