The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hmm not true, Dust514 is a good example, no excuse for that, it comes down to the code and engine. Although dust isn't the best looking mmofps, its still better then Swkotor.

I don't buy that excuse.

I don't really think Dust is considered to be an MMO, by MMO I mean a game where you have hundreds of people in various locations on one world, like WoW for example, there are usually some NPC's as well, then again, I'm not quite sure if that is true about Dust as well.

Look up mag, it had 250 people in a single server.

Another reason is that people have different computers with different specs, MMOs like SWtOR and and WoW make their graphics not very high so they can get a large number of people able to play, making the more money. Mag was for PS3, and all PS3's have the same (or at least should have the same) specs, so anyone with a PS3 can play it, if they made it for PC and gave it bad graphics, less people would be able to play.

i win

Thats still no excuse, take for Call of duty, its somewhat a mmo and its ever so popular and battlefield series which actually have really good graphics. although i am not a fan of either. :teehee:

No excuse

Edited by Thor.

It would seem in my dream a thousand wins a day was sped through and not only was the goal reached but because of the numbers who posted Wins a new Guinness Book of Records was set, for doing it in the shorts amount of time.

WIN WIN WIN WIN

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/dance.gifhttp://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/hurr.gif

can we make 1600 in one week anyone 775 to go

we have overtaken the ban for fun game, way to go everyone..

Edited by Thor.