The last poster wins

TheCalliton

i win

Thats still no excuse, take for Call of duty, its somewhat a mmo and its ever so popular and battlefield series which actually have really good graphics. although i am not a fan of either. :teehee:

No excuse

As far as I'm concerned you can take Battlefield and CoD and put them in a resceptical that is bomb and fireproof and destroy them completely. I detest them as my boys become total nutters when playing them and invariably end up falling out with each other, their friends and total strangers :(

Nightmare games both (well any game that promotes mindless violence under the heading of Real Time play... RPGs may have violence, bad language and, in some cases sex, but they are played for the enjoyment of the game not the killing. The story and the relevent options are the be all and end all of the game not the killing of as many peeps as you can.

Ok rant over... I win :D

Oh by the way we cleared the best part of 200 posts on this thread yesterday. We keep it up and we'll take just over 5 years to reach the record lol (as long as it doesn't need increasing that is :D)

Its cool to be sure...

I just wish more peeps would help out as the more we get the faster we get there. I get the feeling that time is of the essence also here :D