The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oh my life! What else can go wrong today! Whoa is me! My third person camera in Skyrim is all screwed up, I can't open my legit copy of Microsoft Word without my computer threatening to off itself, and I just found out my longtime girlfriend is cheating on me with my brother's cat's therapist.

I'm sorry, didn't mean to get heavy back there. It's alright because I just bought the new apple iWIN.

At least I'll have this small *victory*.

I am here because I downloaded so many mods for MORROWIND gaming pleasure from this site.

I did not know a thing about modding and ended up losing several computer hard drives while I was practicing on Modding for MORROWIND. Whiiiine... I killed all my first ten computers hard drives! *BIG TEARS spewing from my eye's.*

"I WIN! "

Yup i can play GTA IV maxed at 60fps, now for that texture pack, although the enb idea is a no go until they update it for the latest patch. Edited by Thor.

Oh my life! What else can go wrong today! Whoa is me! My third person camera in Skyrim is all screwed up, I can't open my legit copy of Microsoft Word without my computer threatening to off itself, and I just found out my longtime girlfriend is cheating on me with my brother's cat's therapist.

I'm sorry, didn't mean to get heavy back there. It's alright because I just bought the new apple iWIN.

At least I'll have this small *victory*.

No problem, sometimes its good to vent. Its 8am here and I've gotten up as my ninja kitties have done nothing but leap on and off the bed since 6.35am and they just wont take no for an answer. I've come downstairs to sort things out and they're still upstairs on my bed asleep. Now that just isn't fair :D :D :D

Honey, things happen for a reason be it tired 8 week old kittens who want a king size bed rather than their kitty bed or your girlfriend running off with another person. You'll be better off in the end and will look back and laugh at it all, believe me.

Oh by the way contact Microsoft and let them know what's happened. You may have to take it back to where you got it from for an exchange but hey it'll be worth it :D