The last poster wins

TheCalliton

See, there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum... and one night, one night they decide they don't like living in an asylum any more. They decide they're going to escape! So, like, they get up onto the roof, and there, just across this narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in the moon light... stretching away to freedom. Now, the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend, his friend didn't dare make the leap. Y'see... Y'see, he's afraid of falling. So then, the first guy has an idea... He says 'Hey! I have my flashlight with me! I'll shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk along the beam and join me!' B-but the second guy just shakes his head. He suh-says... He says 'Wh-what do you think I am? Crazy? You'd turn it off when I was half way across!

Killing a post with a joke from The Killing Joke.

Check out his command line, hmmm looks like it enables some basic features of Directx 10 in gta 4

-memrestrict 699145600

-forcehighqualitymirrors

-notimefix

-novblank

-noprecache

-framelimit 30

-novblank

-noprecache

-norestrictions

-noswapdelay

-renderquality 4

-shadowdensity 0

-viewdistance 0

-detailquality 100

-shadowquality 3

-reflectionquality 4

-reflectionresolution 2048

-shadowresolution 2048

-waterquality 0

-waterreflectionquality 5

-minspecaudio

-"dx10"

/high

You know what makes me crazy? The fact that I can see someone I hate through the scope of my rifle but I must not pull the trigger.

It's like teasing a caged dog with a big juicy steak.

You know what makes me crazy? The fact that I can see someone I hate through the scope of my rifle but I must not pull the trigger.

It's like teasing a caged dog with a big juicy steak.

Deliberately calibrate the sight to about 3 feet too high. Line 'em up, squeeze..... and no harm done :D

Just remember to check the background for bystanders first...

Deliberately calibrate the sight to about 3 feet too high. Line 'em up, squeeze..... and no harm done :D

Just remember to check the background for bystanders first...

There's people everywhere and my sights are still not calibrated, that's why I must not squeeze the trigger. That combined with distance (1371m) and wind velocity (15 km/h) means that if I squeeze the trigger there's more of a chance that I'll hit someone else and that wouldn't be nice.

Plus, I don't have a spotter so I could fire at the wrong time or one of the values could change and I would miss. Ah well, we'll settle our dispute in the base tomorrow. I just hope he won't shoot me before that, I'd hate to lose an argument.

Edited by Werne