The last poster wins

TheCalliton

You guys are soooooo good, we're nearly a 1/4 of the way towards the 17k mark. Sorry not contributing as much not so well still after a rather nasty infection. Anaemic too so have to go back to the docs to get it sorted out :D

Speak later :)

Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day, teach a person to fish and they become my competitor. Pass around the gathering crowd 5 fishes, and you will find out how many of the 1000 or so people in the group were not planning on sharing their fish with the rest of us at the fishing convention.

Tailgate Party!!!

Take, take, take! Doesn't anyone give anymore?

I give myself a WIN. And take the lose with good sportsman like conduct after the next person takes it.

In every seeming fail there may be the germination of a win.

Now you know your internal enemy by name.

Diagnosis FTW! (Starring Dick Van Dyke).

Plus, imagine life with social anxiety disorder before the internet was around, I literally can't.

Apologies for the positivity, it's very unlike me.

I know, I know. It's just difficult for me to realize that suddenly I have so many "disorders" all at once. Dad is helping a lot and so are my (few) friends and people I meet online.

(I appreciate positivity very much, thank you *hugs*)

Oh god, no internet? That would be like, no social interaction at all. (See pic below)

And I'm sorry if I'm throwing personal problems into this thread, I just don't want to stress my friends and family with them and I hope I'm not annoying you people with it.

/rant

All your friends and relatives have the their own disorders and problems to deal with. They are probably online dumping their sorrowful, "Can't anybody help me" attitudes on the Internet too. Your family is probably watching what you post using a different name here. They all likely aware of your being here and are LTAO at your post as I type because they now know what you think you are suffering from.

HA HA HA HA

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif

Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day, teach a person to fish and they become my competitor. Pass around the gathering crowd 5 fishes, and you will find out how many of the 1000 or so people in the group were not planning on sharing their fish with the rest of us at the fishing convention.

Tailgate Party!!!

Take, take, take! Doesn't anyone give anymore?

I give myself a WIN. And take the lose with good sportsman like conduct after the next person takes it.

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

"Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation.

We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

'We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!'

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!"

-President Bill Pullman