The last poster wins

TheCalliton

So I was dragged through three drainage pipes by my friend today... It was filled with spiderwebs :facepalm: Half the time I was just pelting spiders with rocks.

And did I mention it wasn't a guy like you'd think? :P

Oh, and my back hurts. :(

OMG! What a lucky guy you are!

Being dragged through the city waste pipes by a friend. Lucky you!

I just was told a story about where there were some unused city drain pipes and that there was a treasure of money stuffed in an old mattress that a mysterious hobo had who lived in the pipe near the great hydroelectric power plant.

I WIN!

Oh yeah, sooo lucky...

I found two golf clubs and a dead rat... Does putting the golf clubs crossed over the rat count as a good story? :P

tell me about it!!! :facepalm:

It's always lower back and not upper back too... It just has to be on the part you use more :pinch:

If you are like I was, I always bent over to pick at things instead of bending my knees to lower my self to get a better look. Probably thought something might have better chance at nipping me in the bud. So now I bend my knees more. Keeps my lower back from getting sore from all those reverse sit ups when standing up. I just rise up from the squatting position. Now all my days sore aches and pain is evenly distributed all the way up and down my spine.

So sweep out anything that might sneak up on you from now on and squat down to look at stuff. And don't forget t bend your elbow when you swing the golf club for a stronger strike. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif

I've got:

Saints Row 3

Alan Wake's American Nightmare

Tropico 3 - Steam Special Edition

Star Wars-KOTOR

Two Worlds 2 + Pirates expansion

Dark Souls (40 damn €!)

I don't regret anything!

:P I got Two Worlds 2 earlier. Already had Saints Row 3, and the CDs for Star Wars KOTOR are on the desk beside me. :D

I sooo want to buy Dark Souls... And like every other game I see on Steam... Okay well not everything. (And why are the games so expensive in Euros! I mean its the same number as an US dollar but isn't that like... a lot more?)

Edited by K00L

People thinking they're old...

My dad's 64 and he still thinks he's young. He's doing great for his age tbh :biggrin:

@K00L

Oh you've got KOTOR CD's, very nice :happy:

I imagine Dark Souls will be epic :biggrin:

Edited by Iv000

:P Yeah I don't know how much longer the CDs will last. Wish I knew where I stuck the second one... o.o

On a sad note, I'm going to try to perform an "in-place upgrade" and hope my sound is fixed and I don't lose anything. Wish me luck! :biggrin:

My dad's 64 and he still thinks he's young. He's doing great for his age tbh :biggrin:

@K00L

Your Dad is 2 years older than me! Yikes! Ask him if he would like to help us out at beating this Guinness Book of Records score?

I WIN!

@K00L

Just finished playing TW1 and TW2 and thoroughly enjoyed them. Loved running/riding round looking at stuff, picking herbs and killing bandits and groms. A great deal of fun to be honest. Not the most brilliant of games but the story hooked me from start to finish and I do hope there is another one.

Enjoy :D

Oops I lied on accident earlier. I can't try the re-installation... I don't know where the "certificate of authentication" is. I guess if anything I just need a new computer :P

Or something coffee flavored... That would be nice too. :biggrin:

Ooo A coffee flavored computer? No I don't think that would work well.

Edit: I like the story too! Certainly not the best games but I love the physics in them. Games like that have me sitting and spinning around just to see something move. I did that in The Witcher 2 also, I spun so I could watch his hair move :laugh:

Edited by K00L

So I was dragged through three drainage pipes by my friend today... It was filled with spiderwebs :facepalm: Half the time I was just pelting spiders with rocks.

And did I mention it wasn't a guy like you'd think? :P

OMG! What a lucky guy you are!

Being dragged through the city waste pipes by a friend. Lucky you!

I just was told a story about where there were some unused city drain pipes and that there was a treasure of money stuffed in an old mattress that a mysterious hobo had who lived in the pipe near the great hydroelectric power plant.

I WIN!

Oh yeah, sooo lucky...

I found two golf clubs and a dead rat... Does putting the golf clubs crossed over the rat count as a good story? :P

tell me about it!!! :facepalm:

It's always lower back and not upper back too... It just has to be on the part you use more :pinch:

If you are like I was, I always bent over to pick at things instead of bending my knees to lower my self to get a better look. Probably thought something might have better chance at nipping me in the bud. So now I bend my knees more. Keeps my lower back from getting sore from all those reverse sit ups when standing up. I just rise up from the squatting position. Now all my days sore aches and pain is evenly distributed all the way up and down my spine.

So sweep out anything that might sneak up on you from now on and squat down to look at stuff. And don't forget t bend your elbow when you swing the golf club for a stronger strike. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif

I had to bend both my back and my knees :P

Don't worry, I didn't have to kill anything with a club this time. Bad news is she just called me around 10 minutes ago and said she wants to go back in there :facepalm: The whole time I was thinking "Wha... But... We were just there..." So I'm probably going to have to go through them a second time.