The last poster wins

TheCalliton

noooo, he is right about the feeling.!!

And to remind you something movies are made from scripts and books

SO books give you the strongest and the finest feeling of all

and if any of you is intrested pm me so i can guide you where to start.

That was me I thought you were unconscious! :biggrin:

Just kidding :tongue:

I have to say that the way you wrote that sounded very much like something from a book or movie or something. Maybe quote worthy is a better way to say that...

lol at the first part

And thank you. I don't usually write things like that, that was totally spontaneous.

Well, I don't want to go to sleep anymore, I'll just continue reading this book.

@ashkan

It's not the book itself, it's the feeling I felt when reading the author's description of ADHD and the motivational words he's put into it.

Edited by Iv000

dange stupid headache, why did i have to get sick today.. Even pills don't work to well. Its a cold.. and i am well not liking it, nope no sir i am not.. Colds suck sniff.

Oh no the coughing starting, sigh... :wallbash:

Edited by Thor.

That was me I thought you were unconscious! :biggrin:

Just kidding :tongue:

I have to say that the way you wrote that sounded very much like something from a book or movie or something. Maybe quote worthy is a better way to say that...

lol at the first part

And thank you. I don't usually write things like that, that was totally spontaneous.

Well, I don't want to go to sleep anymore, I'll just continue reading this book.

@ashkan

It's not the book itself, it's the feeling I felt when reading the author's description of ADHD and the motivational words he's put into it.

well thats the point!!

I dont know what kind of feeling you had but thats what the books are for, to give you diffrent kind of feelings with out them they would be like boring science and history books.

And if you like these you mentioned then i suggest you to go and read christopher paoliny's books (which was supposed to be a triology but he found the books getting so awsome that he couldn't finish them!)

here check this link:

www.alagaesia.com

the only thing i love more than harry potter's

Ok, I'll check them out. (I really like the design of that website)

Btw, this book is a science book. A very psychological science book. And I'm getting lost in it like crazy. I have been reading for 2 hours now and didn't realize that 2 hours have passed. Strange thing to say by a guy who didn't finish reading one book in his whole life.

I'm going to sleep now, I finally feel tired now. Night people. :happy: