The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I don't really believe in that astrology signs stuff.

But I'm a lion, and strangely enough the Leo's description and pro's and con's fit me almost perfectly.

Doesn't matter though. I'm a lion and that's all I care about. :biggrin:

DUUUDDDEE!!!! fxaa and godrays go well with each other, i found a awesome fxaa enb mashup setting that looks sweet. just like the fxaa injector but with godrays, Skyrim :laugh:It actually suits Skyrim pretty well. Edited by Thor.

Well I'm in the process of downloading the Prince of Persia series. My sons had them for their consoles and enjoyed them so I thought I'd get them for me (and them if they ever find them that is evil laughter ensues).

Trouble is they're gonna take approximately another 6 hours to finish downloading and still 30 minutes to go for a bard's tale too. Hell's teeth, my PC wont download them simultaneously at the moment and I've no idea why. Bloody machine :D :D

I don't really believe in that astrology signs stuff.

But I'm a lion, and strangely enough the Leo's description and pro's and con's fit me almost perfectly.

Doesn't matter though. I'm a lion and that's all I care about. :biggrin:

I'm a Taurus! I don't pay much attention to it though. I know it says I'm stubborn, which is clearly a lie! Well only sometimes. :biggrin:

Oh and I win!