The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I have five kitties and one doggy. My doggy is a cross between a jack russell and a king charles cocker spaniel. he's completely defuddled and thinks he's human but acts like a cat when he's ticked off at us. I suppose being surrounded by 3 baby kitties and two adult kitties its hard to be himself.

:thumbsup:

Uhm I think I'm just going to stop reading what Pagafyr says... ._.

Yes, I forgotten that I can't find the cable.

Well, it's a gray cat with yellow eyes. Like this one:

http://wallpaperscraft.com/image/british_yellow_eyes_cat_gray_color_31840_preview.jpg

A friend of mine has a cat like that. And he is an evil cat. Or was. He's kind of calm now

My dog is a mix of German Shepard and Siberian Husky. And possibly a tiny bit of Chow, at least that's what the guy who had him said... Something about tongue marks.

Four out five of my kitties are on the window ledge, sleeping. They are not graceful as they knock off anything that gets in their way. I have lost that many ornaments (some of them quite precious) that I now have things IN cupboards rather than out and about. It doesn't matter how high up I put things they can still get to them. They have destroyed my wallpaper in my lounge and seem to think that they are immortal. Like I said three of them are only babies 1 is 12 weeks old the other 2 are 10 weeks old...

Beautiful, cute but a handful :tongue:

Four out five of my kitties are on the window ledge, sleeping. They are not graceful as they knock off anything that gets in their way. I have lost that many ornaments (some of them quite precious) that I now have things IN cupboards rather than out and about. It doesn't matter how high up I put things they can still get to them. They have destroyed my wallpaper in my lounge and seem to think that they are immortal. Like I said three of them are only babies 1 is 12 weeks old the other 2 are 10 weeks old...

Beautiful, cute but a handful :tongue:

I love kittens :D

My dog used to try and eat walls when he was little. Actually he didn't try, he did. And a wheel, not the tire, I mean a metal wheel. And he's trying to claw through a door, its his sign for "I have to pee." You just listen to hear "KCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH KCH KCH KCH" He's not so destructive anymore but he still does the scratching thing.