The last poster wins

TheCalliton

You'll have to supply your own I'm afraid

Fine by me. Now let's see, hmm... RT-20? Nah, it would take a few rounds. RPG? Nope, it could miss. Stinger? No, rocket is too expensive. Hmm.....

GOT IT!!! Strela should do the job right. Don't you worry, I'll be right over to take that thing down.

You'll have to supply your own I'm afraid

Fine by me. Now let's see, hmm... RT-20? Nah, it would take a few rounds. RPG? Nope, it could miss. Stinger? No, rocket is too expensive. Hmm.....

GOT IT!!! Strela should do the job right. Don't you worry, I'll be right over to take that thing down.

No no, from the sound of things bring the RT-20, if possible I want them to suffer in fear for a while before plummeting to the ground.

:D Its supposed to rain tomorrow!

No no, from the sound of things bring the RT-20, if possible I want them to suffer in fear for a while before plummeting to the ground.

No problem.

Its official i bought my second gigabyte 7950. "OFFICIALLY" :teehee: it came up to 589$ but thats after taxes.. Sigh i had to get it now, or the price would have went sky rocketing :wallbash:The longer you wait for crossfire the higher the price of the card gets, its a fact :mad: Edited by Thor.

uugh! :mad:

i hate it when i have to stay in my grandmothers house :wallbash:

i got only one bar of connection :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

i cant post much more, sorry guys i just go to sleep :sleep:

:)(:

Edited by ashkan33