The last poster wins

TheCalliton

http://files.myopera.com/Zaphira/blog/cat_stupid.jpg

i'me not stupid i'me completely and utterly insane (see username for reason ;D), oh yeah if we break this record CHEESE FOR EVERYONE, well maybe not everyone, those whom i like, the others well i'll decide later but i'me thinking that you're intestines could be fun hmm............................................................................... CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE :D

hello and goodbye then hun

ย 

ย 

Sorry ladies! The part of me that does all my thinking for me when its active it drains the blood down from above my shoulders until I am as stupid as a post. When the blood rises back above my shoulders all I am good for is womens whipping boy. I can't win. I am a God when I am as stupid as a post and the greatest God; or when the blood rushes back to my head I am the most useless piece of biologically engineered piece of garbage God ever made. I used to be cute. What creator would do this to a man?!

ย 

Be a nice puppet and say, "yup, and bye, bye" to these new acquaintances you have barely ever had a long enough to call a friend. Get it son, "Long Enough!" http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

ย 

you must have a really

powerful,

vigorous,

long,

and nasty

superior vena cava. I congratulate you good sir.

OI you're not allowed to go to sleep yet, i still need a champion to wade through my enemies entrails, oh wait scratch that, i've already done it, hmmmm maybe i'll go on vacation to pelagius's mind yes i think i will ok then see ya all in about 200 years in skyrim bye bye

Oh look, shiny. I love shiny stuff.

ย 

Are you a magpie now??

Oh look, shiny. I love shiny stuff.

Are you a magpie now??

One of those stole my pocket mirror. Now when I put my mirror on the table, I wait for them in the bush with my Slavia. No one steals my mirror and gets away with it.

Edited by Werne

You are the quiet, violent type then lmao :D :D :D