The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oh god, tomorrow I'll have to go training with the Americans. It's a bloody pain in the arse, I can hit a cellphone at 2100 meters but I need to train in order to show my best, can't embarrass my country in front of Americans and stuff like that. Those guys can't hit a man-sized target at 500 meters with an AK and they get to sleep in the morning!

IT AIN'T FAIR!!! :verymad:

It doesn't matter how good you have been before, you're only as good as your last game, as they say, so just have a good game tomorrow :thumbsup:

Goodnight, boys and girls, I really have to go to sleep now. Will catch ya in the morning (well later on in the morning) xxx

Oh god, tomorrow I'll have to go training with the Americans. It's a bloody pain in the arse, I can hit a cellphone at 2100 meters but I need to train in order to show my best, can't embarrass my country in front of Americans and stuff like that. Those guys can't hit a man-sized target at 500 meters with an AK and they get to sleep in the morning!

IT AIN'T FAIR!!! :verymad:

The big green army's standards are getting lower, that's for sure. I doubt most of the newer recruits can even spell "AK-47" let alone shoot one properly. Please don't be too impressive or they'll likely go into a binge eating depression and then we'll have to pay for their diabetes medication for the rest of their peripheral-nueropthetic lives.

I mean, I support our High School drop-outs Troops.

Yeah midwest, I went there.

P.S. if you wanted sleep you should've joined <insert rival branch here>, hah those guys are softies.

Anyone know what actually constitutes a "hot file" on the Nexus front page?

I only ask because I think in the entire time I've been a member I've only ever seen maybe 3 or 4 files listed there that interested me at all. And it's clearly not done on either total downloads, total endorsements OR endorsement/download ratio. Not saying they're not good mods and all that, obviously. It just baffles me.

They are files that people would pay to see naked or that download/endorsement ratio thing but within a certain period of time.

But that's just my observation, not that it matters.

I realise you could have meant the first half of that comment a couple of different ways... and probably not in the way that I'm gonna take it to segue into this particular rant, but seriously, if I see one more hot female follower mod I'm gonna go insane. Properly insane.

Especially if it's a "hotter Lydia" or "hotter Aela" mod.

I'm so close to making "all Skyrim women made uglier and bearded" mod in revenge. SO close.

Agreed(begin mini rant), "Hotter," "sexy" or "pretty" essentially makes me ignore the particular follower mod. I would prefer a more objective assessment not based on the authors particular version of beauty and far too often their kinks. "Different" or "My" <insert follower> would be more acceptable.

-end mini rant.