The last poster wins

TheCalliton

*sigh* I had to go and shoot cardboard targets all night. Now I got home, I can have a few hours of peace, and then I have to go train with those Americans. Now I hate America and I'll hate it for the next 7 hours, then I can stop.

Only in a Foreign country can a person be persuaded to do something of sorts for an unknown source who the foreigner thinks is a legitimate order.

The last original order was for the U. S. of A. troops to drop their cocks, pull up their socks, and pull out of Afghanistan.

So anyone who thinks they are going to be teaching any American troops anything in Afghanistan is either, in my opinion, Hallucinating, Drunk, or is having an affair with their rifle.

The only thing I imagine they might teach the men and woman of the American troops is how to make the sound of a joyous crowing sound like their own familiar roosters at home do.

Of course that leads me back to the fact that I think the joy of crowing like a cock at sunrise will be natural for all the men and women as they get on the transport home.

So long! Afghanistan. It was a real pleasure sharing. Next time call Warner Brothers and ask them to make a movie about the lives in Afghanistan to assure the Internet viewers that we see that you have found peace and are happy the Americans Troops are leaving.

Half of them are already home. The other half will be there soon

AK-47 meh, the only real beauty in it's design is it'll still fire after it's been ran over by a TANK, oh yeah and you could buy one in a third-world country for $10. Now a Mauser that's the Swiss clock, or Ferrari of firearms, polygonal rifling, and nickel-stainless armor piercing bullets gives me a hard-on.

well i dont know anything about africa but in middle eastern countrys only two of them sell ak's that price and they're Afghanistan and pakistan

Only in a Foreign country can a person be persuaded to do something of sorts for an unknown source who the foreigner thinks is a legitimate order.

The last original order was for the U. S. of A. troops to drop their cocks, pull up their socks, and pull out of Afghanistan.

So anyone who thinks they are going to be teaching any American troops anything in Afghanistan is either, in my opinion, Hallucinating, Drunk, or is having an affair with their rifle.

The only thing I imagine they might teach the men and woman of the American troops is how to make the sound of a joyous crowing sound like their own familiar roosters at home do.

Of course that leads me back to the fact that I think the joy of crowing like a cock at sunrise will be natural for all the men and women as they get on the transport home.

So long! Afghanistan. It was a real pleasure sharing. Next time call Warner Brothers and ask them to make a movie about the lives in Afghanistan to assure the Internet viewers that we see that you have found peace and are happy the Americans Troops are leaving.

Half of them are already home. The other half will be there soon

have you noticed that amiricans leave lots of stuffs undone??!!

@Pagafyr I agree. And it seems I won't be going to Afghan after all, according to what I heard I'll only be teaching the guys how to survive in the middle of nowhere, something I'm really good at. Fine by me, I really hate that place.

Anyway, in my opinion, invading Afghanistan was a big screw up, I haven't seen any victories, all I've seen are body bags with my friends in them and faces of 27 men whose lives I ended. Due to some kind of luck I actually managed to get home in a standing position.

And from my experience with US troops, they are way too cocky in the base saying they can take on the entire world but if there's shooting involved where the target shoots back, they're curled up in a fetal position behind a wall, sucking on their own thumbs. I don't know what do they think, that war is like Call of Duty? Not so much fun to them when they have bullets flying over their heads. There's no respawn, there are no cheats, there's no healing when you crouch behind a wall, there's only pain, death and the sweet melody of automatic weapons.

And something else, who in their right mind would willingly join the army? Most guys I've met there say that they "fight for their country and freedom". There's a saying here where I'm from, "za ideale ginu budale", translated it means "only fools die for ideals", and it's true, plus the "fight for freedom" has no logic. How can someone bring freedom by killing thousands and taking away their freedom? It's basically a selfish cause, it should be "I fight for my freedom and screw the rest of them".

But now I started ranting so I'll stop myself here before I say something I'll most likely regret. [/rant]

is having an affair with their rifle.

How did you know that?! I was sure nobody saw me. Just keep it quiet, our love must be a secret.