The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ah! Tis true than. I went too far when, I started the mission to save my friend's, and only managed to learn how to save them after they were gone. The saddest part is now I know the wisdom would can mend those who I have not yet made acquaintance with, only I have been struck with an illness that won't allow me to practice any thing but dying.

ย 

This in itself was all that I could spare and so the government has been fair and giving me the money to use to bury my self in shame. So what? So whose to blame? Not anyone and that is where the coin stood I flipped as it landed on its edge. I saw it there in total refusal to fall to the head or the tails.

ย 

I read my mind and in so I find that I am blind, deaf, and dumb. It was stupid of me to think that all of the worlds plans were meaningful and that I fit into the plan. I can only see what I imagine is real, I can only hear what I can within, and I can't speak not even with this tool and words that could be a solution to it all for those who captivated me in the journey to save my friends with all their knowledge won't let me share without a golden coin that you possess I can not speak unless you unlock the box by dropping 50 Sarsaparilla (soft drink) bottle

Star caps into the slot.

ย 

Howdy Partner! You Win!

If you haven't played Fallout : New Vegas than I probably left you without a clue about the character I have described, the fortune teller of the future, and the mechanical cowboy in the machine. Otherwise! Get your 50 Sarsaparilla (soft drink) bottleStar caps into the slot and win the Super Duper Contest of the Sarsaparilla (soft drink) bottling Company.