The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Dange 500 bad gateways strikes again on the main Skyrim page, WHHHYYY!!!!

500 Internal Server Error http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/wallbash.gif

Edited by Thor.

Why is it so ridiculously difficult and convoluted to get a merchant in Skyrim to sell keys?

Did you know that Skyrim is the only game I don't enjoy modding? Modding FO3 was fun, modding New Vegas was also fun, modding Oblivion was fun as well, modding San Andreas was a lot of fun.

Modding Skyrim is annoying, I can't blink because CK will crash, I can't save because CK will crash, I can't fart or CK will crash, NavMesh was screwed untill recently and CK crashes when finalizing (50% of the time), I have to make the same mod again each time an update pops up and CK crashes when trying to load the old version, half of the things we should be able to do are impossible to do because CK crashes if you try, and I don't even want to talk about the stupid ambient that slows my computer to a crawl and crashes CK yet again :verymad:

So, modding Skyrim is a pain in the arse and I've quit it a long time ago.

I'm fine with most of it, even my CK is stable. It's just the fact that there's no way to make a merchant sell keys without doing a f'ing quest, with dialogue, and custom scripting.

I saw a barrier effect around the UFO during the first few shots of fireworks that made the UFO look like it's producing a force field around it in the shape of a globe. Hmm? Interesting.

Enough of that! I have a bunch of cleaning and moving of the home theater to replace the old surround sound system. The output on my old Yamaha died. It is so sad living in a toy box and than one day something quits working and no one comes to my room and fixes it. Oh! That's right! No one did that for me before either.

I'm trying to figure out how much to pay myself an hour so I will feel better after I do all that, "WORK!" http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/woot.gif