The last poster wins

TheCalliton

He's ALIVE. TheCalliton appears again! Well, good to see you still have a couple brain cells that are willing to light up your memory of here. I hope you're well.

I WIN!

barely. im nearly dead on the inside

My topic about my sound problem just got spammed I do believe. Sorry I don't care for currency in Maplestory. ._.

I am Charles Okwongu, Nigerian governemtn official and I could fix your sound problem, as you are eligible for prize of NEW PC AND Speaker.

Please contact me with details of which bank account where we can transfer.

Sad fact number 1.

I have never eaten a twinkie.

If you live in the US that is unforgivable.

They're so hard to get hold of (or so expensive when you can find them) in the UK, I have to get a US friend to stuff their luggage with them whenever they come to visit.

They get the easier end of the deal. In exchange, whenever we go that way, they always demand Oxo cubes. Try going through US customs with a box full of foil wrapped brown crumbly cubes. Fun times.

Twinkies FTW.

Sad fact number 1.

They're so hard to get hold of (or so expensive when you can find them) in the UK, I have to get a US friend to stuff their luggage with them whenever they come to visit.

They get the easier end of the deal. In exchange, whenever we go that way, they always demand Oxo cubes. Try going through US customs with a box full of foil wrapped brown crumbly cubes. Fun times.

Twinkies FTW.

I am afraid I live in the UK, in a twinkie free city. I do have an american friend who now lives in the UK, I'll have to encourage her to smuggle me some in.

Sad fact number 1.

Twinkies FTW.

I am afraid I live in the UK, in a twinkie free city. I do have an american friend who now lives in the UK, I'll have to encourage her to smuggle me some in.

Nooooo, any twinkie smuggling must be only for MY benefit :D

To be fair I can get them at the market here, but there were about £1 each last time I saw them, and that's ridiculous.