The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Always check with the staff before doing something a little off the wall. Wouldn't want to see you get banned :thumbsup:

Always check with the staff before doing something a little off the wall. Wouldn't want to see you get banned :thumbsup:

Message sent. I'd like green light on that one, I'm really interested on people's opinions. If the authority say no though, then that's a no.

Anyway. Fallout 3 and New Vegas are cheap on Steam again, if someone wants 'em, go get them.

@brokenergy

Don't worry hun, I read the rules many times. The subject is a bit special, so I'd like a mod's green light on that.

Edited by Iv000

Hey everyone! Now that my computer is back up to date I'm posting again. Aaaannndddd... Sound!!!

Yayyyy for computer's coming with manufacturer recovery as well as Microsoft ones.

Edit: Now excuse me while I download all the small updates I missed (Automatic update failed to upgrade to XP SP3 for me so I had to go do it myself. And by doing that I also skipped all the security updates. And I don't know if you've ever looked at how many of those there are... But... Its gonna be a while.). Only 124 updates....

Edited by K00L

Hey everyone! Now that my computer is back up to date I'm posting again. Aaaannndddd... Sound!!!

Yayyyy for computer's coming with manufacturer recovery as well as Microsoft ones.

Glad to hear you got sound again!

Go listen to stuff now! :biggrin:

Glad to hear you got sound again!

Go listen to stuff now! :biggrin:

:D I've actually been on Youtube doing just that.

I can't imagine a world without sound... I'd go crazy.

I know right? Life is so boring without background music :tongue:

Exactly! :tongue:

One of the good things about life is that you can change the background music if you don't like it :biggrin:

Except if you're deaf, then you don't need music at all.

Edited by Werne