The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Doctors want to cut open my skull and operate my brain :ohdear:

ย 

Why?! Do they think you have too many?

ย 

Or maybe you are an undeveloped twin and they want to remove the stupid brain so the smart one can survive?

ย 

Or maybe you have a speck of female wisdom and they want to remove it before it gets any ideas about how she could make your body so much better as non-procreation functioning woman? http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/woot.gif http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif

Actually, it's because my brain isn't functioning like it's supposed to. Reaction to stimulation like fear or danger is wrong, instead of activating the part of the brain responsible for instincts it goes directly to the thinking part. For example, when I face danger like an angry dog or a guy with a gun, I don't freeze up or try to avoid it like I should, I examine it and then I decide how to avoid or eliminate the danger.

ย 

Doctors say it's a genetic disorder and that it's most likely the reason why me and my family have been soldiers for generations. That condition is perfect for the battlefield because you don't panic or freeze up when fired upon and you're capable of identifying, engaging and neutralizing the threat extremely fast. That's why I refuse to go to the surgery, it could get me killed and I really don't want that.

Edited by Werne

That's why I refuse to go to the surgery, it could get me killed and I really don't want that.

Then don't. You already mentioned the benefits to having such a "disorder" yourself. You are who you are. You shouldn't get some Dr. Evil mess with who you are.

ย 

Besides, how many people die or get seriously injured in the face of danger because they panic and blindly start running in the wrong direction or whatever? Far too many.

ย 

Hell, I'd almost just recommend you to start reproducing. A lot. :biggrin:

And to think that just a couple of pages back you said that your life had no meaning or purpose or something along those lines. I think you just managed to prove your life, or at the very least your DNA, is actually a lot more valuable then you think. And saying that you don't want to die says a lot too I'd say.