The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I have nothing against Skrillex- I'm more so just vehemently opposed to DJs/Rappist(rappers)/Country sangers/"Pop Icons" that try to pass of someone else's work or "sample" other pieces of art in general. Personally I just can't stand the false propheteering (see what I did there? No? Well I assure you it's clever) that these types get away with. Especially when the original artist is against their endeavor.

Pit Bull sucks as well, it doesn't matter the perspective that is a fact, since we were on the subject of art thieves/destroyers.

This is all, the man goes to rest now. The man will see the people in the morning. The man will not refer to himself as 'the man,' then, the man promises.

Good morning all. Am scaring myself silly watching CSI Miami of all things lol

Its a great episode, totally brand new, but the nasty man tortures young women and takes their eyes. My sons (12 and 14) would be laughing their socks off at me as we watched the Scream movies yesterday and they don't phase me, other than making us all jump when "he" leaps out of unexpected places, which we totally know about as we've watched them all that many times, we know the words back, forwards and inside out :D :D :D

I have nothing against Skrillex- I'm more so just vehemently opposed to DJs/Rappist(rappers)/Country sangers/"Pop Icons" that try to pass of someone else's work or "sample" other pieces of art in general. Personally I just can't stand the false propheteering (see what I did there? No? Well I assure you it's clever) that these types get away with. Especially when the original artist is against their endeavor.

Pit Bull sucks as well, it doesn't matter the perspective that is a fact, since we were on the subject of art thieves/destroyers.

This is all, the man goes to rest now. The man will see the people in the morning. The man will not refer to himself as 'the man,' then, the man promises.

Not all DJs are like that though, take Deadmau5 for example, he makes all of his music there on the spot, real time. Skrillex plays prerecorded songs, but he makes them himself, they don't try to pass off someone else's work.