The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Now thats crazy talk.....

i win :biggrin:

Ho! Ho1 Hooo! No, that is the beginning of my fictional character, just like yours, "Thor." You probably picked your Thor costume out of a theme or maybe you are the author of the Comic strip, for all I know. I could look at your profile. For now I am going to ignor that.

I just had an idea and I'm going with it. I even have figured out what my characters food is. So. So, Until the next part of my thrilling characters life after being born in this fictional world is complete, goodnight.

I will retrun tomorrow to see how many of you have placed your wins and will win once more. Or maybe even a dozen times more?

Good night. I win again!

If you check my profile you would see a little picture, thats what really inspired me.

i still think your crazy though :whistling:

i win :thumbsup:

like i siad before anyone who posts after me is crazy, or mad this time :verymad:

Now thats crazy talk.....

i win :biggrin:

Ho! Ho1 Hooo! No, that is the beginning of my fictional character, just like yours, "Thor." You probably picked your Thor costume out of a theme or maybe you are the author of the Comic strip, for all I know. I could look at your profile. For now I am going to ignor that.

I just had an idea and I'm going with it. I even have figured out what my characters food is. So. So, Until the next part of my thrilling characters life after being born in this fictional world is complete, goodnight.

I will retrun tomorrow to see how many of you have placed your wins and will win once more. Or maybe even a dozen times more?

Good night. I win again!

If you check my profile you would see a little picture, thats what really inspired me.

i still think your crazy though :whistling:

i win :thumbsup:

like i siad before anyone who posts after me is crazy, or mad this time :verymad:

Well, hmm? Let me think! You've posted after that post where you cursed the rest of us. So! Now you're are just as crazy as the rest of us then.

Well sometimes people who had taken a class in Creative Writing can seem a bit crazier than others. But who do you have to compare me to? Anyone in particular? Oh! That's right! You posted after your post too.

I was working on the story line for my new character. SOooos!

I Win again.

I cast a spell to protect me. I now cast a cleansing spell that removes the craziness and madness from all who have posted on this post, even Thor. So mote it be. All for except me. I cleanse you to Thor because you did not exclude yourself when you cursed everyone in your spell.

Fortunately I already had a protective spell gaurding me.

I win.