The last poster wins

TheCalliton

My brain is fascinating.

I didn't talk to my friend today and my brain is currently trying to give me lots of reasons on why he hates me, leading to anxiety and depression.

Oh brain, I'd prefer if you would function properly for once.

If the brain were so simple that we could understand it, we'd be so simple that we couldn't.

The only thing I want is to see how life is without anxiety and depressions. But no, that's too much.

My friend got online for 10 minutes and then got back offline. I almost started shaking because I thought that the things my brain imagined were true.

If I didn't put on loud music to distract myself, I'd be in panic right now.

My friend got online for 10 minutes and then got back offline. I almost started shaking because I thought that the things my brain imagined were true.

If I didn't put on loud music to distract myself, I'd be in panic right now.

I remember that feeling, as a kid I had social anxiety disorder and I always felt like that. Are you going to a psychiatrist? If not, it would be good for you to start.

Edited by Werne

I remember that feeling, as a kid I had social anxiety disorder and I always felt like that. Are you going to a psychiatrist? If not, it would be good for you to start.

No I'm not.

But I should, yet my dad is telling me that it will do no good. My mom had, let's call it problems, and the psychiatrist didn't improve her situation, yet still the money went away. I also had a problem with a teacher who was also a psychiatrist. He was from Serbia, and without telling too much, he knew I had ADD and wanted to use me to get money. In the end dad had to do some talking and managed to send him to another school.

I really want to go, Cognitive Behavior Therapy would definitely help me. I'll try and convince my dad, but he's always 'You have to help yourself, because nobody else will'.

I'd also like to tell my teachers at school about everything so they make it a bit easier for me, but dad is doing his thing again.