The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Madness makes me want the WIN, but time is growing thin.

A storm did come and tear more of my property down to my disappointment while I tried to hold it all in place.

The WINd did roar and gust so I had to go out and save all that were signs which might fly off in space.

The WINd died down as 11:00 PM MDT came around shortly after I gave up my attempts to hold the camping equipment.

I fell to rest in a shallow mind struggling to find a friend who could help me.

When I was in what I took to be deep thought I was asked to get my baggage and get out of a car. Their reason being that another group of people needed my directions to help get to an adventure where I know not of.

They shocked my mind when they left me standing on the side of the road with the clothes on my back and my little blue suitcase. Suddenly I realized I was not me at all, because I reached for my cellular phone to make a call. I awakened to see I was in bed http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif and the dread I felt faded from me.

When the signs I had seen clearly were just a dream I had beheld I felt sorry for those who dropped the one I thought was I off on the side of the road and departed without him, for him the adventure has taken a different turn while theirs will just keep going around and around until they find them self back where they left my dream self alone.

If he is me and like me he thinks and does, when they find them self back where I thought I was, there will be a sign that say's, "I missed you." Another will say, "While you were gone." Followed by another, "I won't forget you." And another, "For unlike the first time" and another, "I won't miss you this time." Another says, "I hope you haven't found" With another, "your journey disappointing." And another, "But since you've been gone" and the last, "I've run out of Burma Shave."

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/woot.gif

Just be careful with internet searches, CBT also stands for something VERY different :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Damn you, I went and searched for the other result. Now I'll have nightmares about it for weeks. DAMN YOU!!! :verymad:

Don't blame Pandora because you opened the box. :devil:

Me opening the box IS Pandora's fault. Damn her :dry:

Edited by Werne

Madness makes me want the WIN, but time is growing thin.

A storm did come and tear more of my property down to my disappointment while I tried to hold it all in place.

The WINd did roar and gust so I had to go out and save all that were signs which might fly off in space.

The WINd died down as 11:00 PM MDT came around shortly after I gave up my attempts to hold the camping equipment.

I fell to rest in a shallow mind struggling to find a friend who could help me.

When I was in what I took to be deep thought I was asked to get my baggage and get out of a car. Their reason being that another group of people needed my directions to help get to an adventure where I know not of.

They shocked my mind when they left me standing on the side of the road with the clothes on my back and my little blue suitcase. Suddenly I realized I was not me at all, because I reached for my cellular phone to make a call. I awakened to see I was in bed http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif and the dread I felt faded from me.

When the signs I had seen clearly were just a dream I had beheld I felt sorry for those who dropped the one I thought was I off on the side of the road and departed without him, for him the adventure has taken a different turn while theirs will just keep going around and around until they find them self back where they left my dream self alone.

If he is me and like me he thinks and does, when they find them self back where I thought I was, there will be a sign that say's, "I missed you." Another will say, "While you were gone." Followed by another, "I won't forget you." And another, "For unlike the first time" and another, "I won't miss you this time." Another says, "I hope you haven't found" With another, "your journey disappointing." And another, "But since you've been gone" and the last, "I've run out of Burma Shave."

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/woot.gif

Kind of reminds me when one time went camping as a young one way back with my family, the camp was right next to the water up on a cliff-gorge. You could gets some amazing sunsets off of it sort of thing. Well one day a super cell storm went through our neighborhood, well close by anyways, but we weren't all that lucky to have a close miss, but instead a sudden yet very strong winds went through our camp like as if a tornado had touched down and all chaos come about, but it only lasted for 5m. It sure was five minutes of terror though, a sudden up draft from over the cliff. It was so strong that it did some major damage to the camp grounds, trees and hydro was down and so on. It was if a hurricane went through.

Edited by Thor.

That woman should buy some clothes

It looks like she has clothes. She just forgot how to wear them xD