The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Just so you all know, I'm not dead, I'm most definitely alive :) :)

I'd like it to stay that way :biggrin:

You went through more in that story then I did in my entire life.

Fun still awaits me!

Most definitely honey. Life is a rollercoaster, many dips, ups, downs, twists and turns, some heart stopping moments and other, more wonderful life changing ones. Live it to the full, ride it to the end and never regret getting on.....

YES!!! YES!!! SHE SAID YES!!! I'M THE HAPPIEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I've never been so happy in my life. When I think about it, I didn't know what happy means untill I've met her. And thank god I know a guy in the jewelry store so I managed to get her a beautiful ring. I thought I'm going to die from fear when I pulled out the ring.

Anyway, she is now my fiancee. WOOHOO :dance: :dance: :dance:

But with every happy thing comes a scary thing, I have to go with her to tell her parents about the engagements. And the problem is that last time I thought her parents will rip my heart out and eat it, this time they might even do that :ohdear:. Besides, I don't want to go Iran now, It's summer and there's no sea in Teheran, the nearest shore is 200km away.

But since it means a lot to her, I'll go. Aside from scary parents and stuff, my life just got a whole lot better, I can't stop smiling :dance:

YES!!!

CONGRATS Werne, hopefully things work out for you http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif

now back to evil Gnomes http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/verymad.gif

gnomes are evil

true story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrU6wEDzuFc

Most definitely honey. Life is a rollercoaster, many dips, ups, downs, twists and turns, some heart stopping moments and other, more wonderful life changing ones. Live it to the full, ride it to the end and never regret getting on.....

I said this before, but I really think that you're one of the most epic moms on this planet :)

*hugs*

@Werne

WOO!

Congratulations! :biggrin: I'm glad to see you this happy.

I hope you have the best time with her forever, and I also hope for many Werne Juniors. :happy:

@Thor

How did I miss that?! :psyduck:

Oh god I want to replay the game now just for this.

Edited by Iv000

WOO!

Congratulations! :biggrin: I'm glad to see you this happy.

I hope you have the best time with her forever, and I also hope for many Werne Juniors. :happy:

Thanks man, with any luck I'll live happily ever after. Well, that's if her parents don't kill me.

And by the way

I also hope for many Werne Juniors

Oh god, I forgot about kids. I just hope they won't be like me, I was a child from hell. I made rocket powered toy cars that would burst in flames and turn into speeding fireballs of doom. And since in my family every new generation is worse than the previous, I can only imagine what my kids will be like :psyduck:

Edited by Werne