The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Its included alright, at has a good 35'sh tracks and the events just keep coming in seasonal online. So ya... But right now i am bored -tired with no motivation whatsoever to play anything. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/wallbash.gif

I know that feeling, still got 20 or more games from the summer sale that I haven't even booted up yet (inc the likes of Crysis, Borderlands, DeusEx) can't seem to get in the mood lately though.

Permanently in that wanna do something but not quite enough to actually enjoy it frame of mind.

So hows the mod coming long, did you get the cigar smoking cow working yet??

It's still just behind the 14 new settlements for Skyrim and learning both Papyrus and 3d modelling in my to-do list.

Current ETA (assuming I don't have to get a job in the meantime) approximately 6 years :biggrin:

So hows the mod coming long, did you get the cigar smoking cow working yet??

It's still just behind the 14 new settlements for Skyrim and learning both Papyrus and 3d modelling in my to-do list.

Current ETA (assuming I don't have to get a job in the meantime) approximately 6 years :biggrin:

I think we all have a to-do list that seems never ending...

Oh craps, looks like Origin isn't causing all of my funk, it's just a coincidence. Don't get me wrong it's still being a cant that won't install things or work as it should, but McAfee is my problem. If it wasn't free for me, I'd drink their milkshake, I'd drink it up. They apparently also scrooded the pooochies when they last updated.

GODDAMIT PEOPLE! QUIT RELEASING UNFINISHED OR BROKEN SOFTWARE! THAT IS AN ORDER! Jee wiz cripes, son of gosh! What is the matter with all these corporations fecallating down our dusty neck holes? And there, the only response to any criticism is to spew their corporate jargon and rehearsed half-apologies and ask you to re-install everything! The only thing I can say is:

K00L, :mellow: This is all I can manage right now.

I am glad you figured that McAfee was ruining your game on your machine. I could tell you my horror stories about McAfee...But I won't. Instead I am going to tell you about a dream that I awaken from this morning.

In the dream I was sitting in my computer chair. Oddly it was in my basement, instead of my living room, where it still is right now. In my dream of my basement room after it appeared converted to my computer room, I saw a few cats outside one window and got up to go see why they were there. (This is a dream I had this morning, remember that. No Joke!)

I looked around at the basement windows and there were cats outside looking in, in every one one of the windows. Some cats were moving around like they were trying to find a good seat.

I returned to my lounge style chair and picked up my computer keyboard. I looked up from my typing and they were all staring in through the basement windows.

I awakened. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/blink.gif

I peered about the bed room. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/wacko.gif

I wondered if all of you were posting about cats a lot more; recently.

I wondered if I just missed posting here, or missed all of you, or could I just miss reading all of your posts here. Hmm?

Dark side huh? When we are asleep is dreaming like the Dark Side?

Whoa! http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/psyduck.gif

I WIN !

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

I think we all have a to-do list that seems never ending...

I'm fortunate now in that nothing on my to-do list actually matters, in the grand scheme of things, and it's all voluntarily added. :thumbsup:

Much better than when I had a never ending, ever expanding to-do list of corporate pointlessness.

Tomorrow's to-do list, subject to weather:

- Watch the bees being bees

- Mod for a bit