The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Where is everyone? We are moving so slowly recently. :unsure:

I don't like some of the chat room people. I'm sorry I said hello friends in Spanish, a**hole.

Edited by K00L

I don't like some of the chat room people. I'm sorry I said hello friends in Spanish, a**hole.

ย 

Hola compaรฑero! :thumbsup:

ย 

I've said it before and I'll say it again... going in chat makes me feel worse about the human race.

ย 

THIS is my chat thread.

ย 

Hola compaรฑero! :thumbsup:

ย 

I've said it before and I'll say it again... going in chat makes me feel worse about the human race.

ย 

THIS is my chat thread.

Well its not always bad in there. I used to go there quite a bit and enjoyed it. But I just went in there and said "Hola Amigos!" and "Oooo I remember things from Spanish class" and someone says to me "English only in main chat please, thank you" The guy has been here since 08 (honestly sometimes I see these people on here who are complete asswipes and wonder how they lasted so long) and only had 40 posts. I'm sorry but this is a multi-cultural site. Expect other languages. Nowhere does it say you need to speak English only in the chat. And main chat? What other chat is there? I'll tell you. None. So shut your hole. They didn't even say anything else back to me. OR anyone else who came in and said hi.

Calm down.....I win :D

:P People who aren't open to other languages or cultures just upset me. Especially since we are using something called the WORLD WIDE Web.

But I'm afraid you won't be winning any more. Even with napalm. Because I live in a secret underwater complex that is secretly a hidden secret in a super secretly hidden secret sea which is secretly hidden in a super secretive secret place.