The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I may be approaching decrepidness at a rapid rate but I'm not there quite yet :D

its sad though that things changed so dramatically

I have noted that even I have word's arranged the way I think they make a good sentence and don't appear that way to some who have had their earlobes pulled, like I saw in a Monty Python Movie, so they get their lessons for good writing of English correct.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/psyduck.gif Where I live in the U. S. the mingled meaning of my words have several local languages of which caused much confusion on the streets when I was searching for work.

French and Croatian were commonly spoken by folks of the Anaconda Company people and their workers. Irish and Italian's were most prominent on the streets as the Irish were prominently Police officers, while the Italians were delivery service business members to restaurant's from groceries. Hutterites, Amish, and Quakers as well asa other colonist's speak in mixes of German to English. The Mexican language was growing more prominent in the 1950's because of the Air Force Base and into 1960s as Boeing moved into the area once a year to upgrade and service the military equipment.

More Latin speaking people arrived and stayed as immigration wasn't that strong about the people rolling in to help with the Black Cherry harvest's back even back in the 1940's. My Mom confused me so much with many stories of family life and nationalities I need several language dictionaries and a thesaurus for me to use at all times.

The sad thing in my thinking is that this U. S. English is a melting pot of all the other languages and we who had no choice but to learn it in the 1950's to today are at odd's with others who fear their languages will become dead languages.

I figure it is so because if they don't force the schools to pay more respect to languages they will be added to others which have faded to near non-use. I remember French and Spanish were a given in 1964 at the Junior High School I went to, ( called, "Middle schools" now. )

It is obvious to me, that I have had a great deal of the benefits of living on the streets which while learning to communicate on the Internet gears us into riotous attitudes which on the streets could, and did, lead to negative concerns. Even fights broke out on the streets. Over stuff that made me think as a 12 year old I thought adult's should have grown out of. I did know about psychology back then yet.

I have discovered that the Internet forums and chat rooms are as riotous at times, I learned this my self.

I struggle each day to learn the way peoples words hold meaning in their sentence structures. Believe me I have had days when I thought it was time to holster up, grab my rifle scabbard, and get on my old steed and ride out into the wilderness where the wildlife seems to be more civilized.

On days like that I would have rather been in a gathering with wolves, snakes, bears, Lynx, mountain lions, mountain goats, wolverines, badger's, Elk, Deer, weasel's, ferret's, and gophers who also put up with all the wild insects that would take an hour to list.

Yeah animals are simple to understand at times complex loving and absolutely adorable

Here is a life question for you guys and girls. My fiance has asked me if I want to move into her parent's house after we get married to save money. She tells me that they will move into her grandparent's house and we can live in theirs. They are both on the same farm which would put her parents basically across the back yard, about 2 football fields away.

Anyone have any kernels of wisdom available for this?

It all depends if they are the crazy type looking inside your window all night long??? http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/blink.gif Edited by Thor.

If you plan on moving its gotta have the Internets right, i friend of mine decided to live in the middle of no where and for that he has that strange look in his eyes like somethings missing http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/wacko.gif Edited by Thor.

I left Skyrim for a while...came back on it and just got bored after 5 mins ;D

Haha, that's me with Skyrim now. I'll see a mod on the front page that looks interesting, download and install it, test it out for about 5 minutes, then quit :P Oblivion kept my attention for years, Skyrim just doesn't seem to do it.

Ugh its 88 degrees out, wtf. It's been in the low to mid 70s for the past few weeks. I shouldn't complain though..July was 90+ all month :P